This policy was last modified on February 14, 2023.
Collection of Data
We collect personal data when you voluntarily provide it to us.
We collect personal data from you in several different ways on the Site. Personal data means information that can reasonably be used to identify you personally (such as your name, phone number, address, and email address). We collect this personal data when you voluntarily provide it to us (such as when you submit an inquiry or apply for a job online). You can choose not to provide the requested data, but you might not be able to take advantage of certain Site features.
We automatically collect data about your browser or device and your use of the Site.
When you access and use the Site, our technology and tools may automatically collect and record certain data (which does not identify you as an individual) about your use of the Site (your browser type, the make and model of device used to view the Site, unique device identifiers, and other information relating to your use of the Site, browser or device).
We also use various tracking technologies (such as cookies, clear GIFs, and/or pixel tags) to collect data about your use of and access to the Site. Cookies are small bits of information that may be placed on your computer by websites you visit, applications you use, or advertisements you view. Cookies alone tell us nothing about who you are. Pixel tags generate a generic notice of a visit to the Site. Pixel tags are used in conjunction with cookies to anonymously track the activity on the Site by a particular browser on a particular site.
Third-parties may also automatically collect data about you.
Our “Do Not Track” (DNT) Policy
Some websites have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. We do not currently respond to those signals or similar mechanism transmitted by web browsers. To learn more about browser tracking signals and DNT, please visit http://allaboutdnt.org.
Use of Collected Data
We collect and use the types of data described above to assist in the administration and operation of the Site and to provide you an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. We may use the data to:
- Fulfill our obligations with respect to the reason you volunteered the data (e.g., to respond to an inquiry, evaluate your job application, etc.);
- Allow you to participate in certain features of the Site;
- Improve the Site or our products and services;
- Optimize your experience on the Site (e.g., troubleshooting technical programs, storing your preferences, etc.);
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from arrangements between you and us; and
- For any other purpose with your consent or as permitted by law.
Additionally, we may use the data for marketing purposes to:
- Provide you with additional information regarding products and services from EcoWaste Services, its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, or from others that may be of interest to you via email or through advertising on various social media platforms or websites (both desktop and mobile) that you may visit; and
- Develop, improve, and target our promotional messaging to you and others via retargeting, online behavioral advertising, and use of social media platform tools for advertising (such as creation of Facebook Lookalike Audiences).
You can learn more about Facebook ads HERE and other types of online advertising HERE.
Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Embedded Content
How We Share Data
- Affiliates and Subsidiaries. We may share your data collected on this Site with our subsidiaries or affiliated companies.
- Service Providers.We may provide collected data to our service providers. They may use your data to perform services for us and may have access to, store and process your personal data to provide services on our behalf.
- Business Transfer. In the event that EcoWaste Services, Inc undergoes a merger, acquisition by another company or sale of its assets, your data will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred.
Opting-Out of Data Use
As described above, we collect personal data about you when you voluntarily provide it to us, collect other data about you and your use of the Site automatically when you interact with us. If you do not want us to use your collected data as described above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with such request.
If you no longer wish to receive email messages from EcoWaste Services, Inc, you can opt-out from receiving such messages in the future by following the instructions in the emails or contacting us at email@example.com.
You may remove certain tracking technologies and opt-out of online behavioral advertising messaging by using the opt-out tools available from the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA Opt-Out Tool) and the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI Opt-Out Tools). Please note that these opt-out tools are device and browser specific, so you must repeat the opt-out from each of your browsers and devices.
You may also adjust your advertising preferences on various social media websites by adjusting your Settings on the platform (for example, you may adjust the types of Facebook ads you receive HERE).
Protection of Data
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk and to safeguard your data in our possession. However, no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure and no security mechanism is impenetrable. Therefore, although we take steps to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security of the data that we collect from you or the security of our servers or the Site. By accessing the Site, any transmission of data is at your own risk and you agree to assume all risk in connection with data sent to us or collected by us.
Foreign Jurisdictions; Personal Data Transfers
The Site is designed for and targeted to the United States. If you are accessing the Site from outside the United States, any data collected about you or data provided by you will be transferred to the United States in accordance with applicable laws. Please note that United States may have different standards for how your data is used and secured than the standards in place in your country.
Children and Parents
We respect children’s privacy. We do not target or knowingly or intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. By using the Site, you have represented and warranted that you are either 18 years of age or using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 13, you may not use the Site. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of California, California law permits you to request certain information regarding the disclosure of your personal data by EcoWaste Services,Inc, or its affiliates and subsidiaries, to a third-party for direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please email us at email@example.com.
If you live in the United States, the data controller for the personal data that you provide or that is collected by EcoWaste Services, Inc or its affiliates is:
EcoWaste Services, Inc.
1812 W. Burbank Blvd, #1018
Burbank, CA 91506
EcoWaste Services, Inc.
1812 W. Burbank Blvd, #1018
Burbank, CA 91506